Murgas ARC News Letter for September 2017

Discussion in 'Club Newsletters' started by W.T. Jones, Sep 1, 2017.

1. W.T. Jones

W.T. Jones Moderator Staff Member Silver Member Golden GPS Recipient AtlDiv EPA Leader AtlDiv ARES Member

The MARC Times for September 2017....

Attached Files:

wedgar likes this.
  2. Tony

Tony Moderator Staff Member

Here's what I saw: W.T. was "tending the grill so do not wear anything that may ignite easily! "

That tells me a lot. W.T. had the Murgas guys and gals keeping close tabs on fire extinguishers.

W.T. Jones likes this.
  3. wedgar

wedgar Administrator Staff Member Gold Member

Glad the PA QSO party was brought up for people to read about and hopefully participate in.

Constructing the ham station in block diagrams was another good technical article.

W.T. Jones likes this.
  4. Tony

Tony Moderator Staff Member

Again, I call your attention to the ignition warning.

5. W.T. Jones

W.T. Jones Moderator Staff Member Silver Member Golden GPS Recipient AtlDiv EPA Leader AtlDiv ARES Member

Well last year there was a lot of "field day" lubricant on the grill. I steam cleaned it last week. I hope this year the hair on my arms will still be there after the club cook out!

6. W.T. Jones

That was an interesting article but it takes away that fun of trying to find the problem in the rat's nest of wires behind the desk.

7. W.T. Jones

3 2 1 - Boom!

8. wedgar

wedgar Administrator Staff Member Gold Member

Danged rats...