EPA 2014 SET Final Report now available

Discussion in 'NTS (National Traffic System)' started by W3JY, Dec 31, 2014.

1. W3JY

W3JY Active Member

The final report for the EPA section's 2014 SET is available at their website. There are also earlier documents including briefings, comms plans, operations schedules and marketing material available for download.

EPASET 2014 was sponsored by the EPA Emergency Phone & Traffic Net, which was established in the 1950s and joined the NTS as an affiliate several years later.

It is hoped you'll find a good idea or two and use them in your own SET planning. For copies of the original MS-Office formatted documents, to leverage for your own organization, please email W3JY at arrl dot net.

W.T. Jones and wedgar like this.
  2. wedgar

wedgar Administrator Staff Member Gold Member

By the way, congratulations on your appointment as Eastern Pennsylvania Section Manager. You'll do an outstanding job!

W.T. Jones likes this.
  3. W3JY

W3JY Active Member

Bill, I want to thank you for your many years of service to the ARRL and amateur radio broadly. I'd make a quip about your family wondering who this strange man must be, but you had their full support the whole time. VY FB for you!

Re the new gig: THANK YOU for your confidence. I hope I'm able to make good on it. The in rushing torrent already hit my inbox and telephone. "Drinking from a fire hydrant" indeed.

Here's to a great 2015 for you and the whole family. Now I'm off to watch that silly ball drop!

VY 73 DE W3JY

wedgar and W.T. Jones like this.
  4. W.T. Jones

W.T. Jones Moderator Staff Member Silver Member Golden GPS Recipient

I'd be happy to loan you a large straw!

wedgar likes this.
  5. wedgar

wedgar Administrator Staff Member Gold Member

Fire hose borrowed from K3RF might be more appropriate! :p

W.T. Jones likes this.