Breaking News! The Federal Bureau of Cover-Ups (FBI) - No Criminal Charges

Discussion in 'Political Discussions' started by David Kleber - KB3FXI, Jul 5, 2016.

1. W.T. Jones

W.T. Jones You can't make me come in Staff Member Silver Member Golden GPS Recipient

So true - I have met a lot of good people in Law Enforcement that really care and are proud of the position they hold in society. So much so that they value their honour over all else. Then you have the ones that are either politicians or just plain rank conscious and they are the ones that would kick a dog down a well if it would serve their own purposes. A salesman who does shady things to get the sale and commission is bad enough. A LEO who does shady things to advance himself at the cost of others ruins lives.

I don't know how to put this but what really is worse than anything is when a superior "influences" the investigation to insure that "friends" are not caught in the web. We had a case in the Wyoming Valley where that happened but the officer who was told to back off but stood his ground. It was a DUI issue involving an accident and the officer was told by his superior "this never happened." I was so proud of the officer. Of course, he is out of a job now. At least in that part of the Valley. He'll do well though and be back in uniform shortly with a department whose leadership values integrity.

wedgar likes this.
  2. wedgar

wedgar Administrator Staff Member Gold Member

Tony,

You and I completely agree here.

3. wedgar

The superior needs to go to jail...

W.T. Jones likes this.
  4. W.T. Jones

W.T. Jones You can't make me come in Staff Member Silver Member Golden GPS Recipient

The nice thing about this is he has been dismissed from the force by the mayor. The bad thing is no charges have been filed.

wedgar likes this.
  5. wedgar

And the original officer?

6. W.T. Jones

He is still on the job and doing well.

As usual there is a lot of locker room comments flying about the "straight arrow" but there is also a lot of admiration for him.

At a training seminar I heard one Chief say "I'd like about 10 of him."

wedgar likes this.
  7. wedgar

I'm glad he's still on the job. That is good to hear.