black knight

Discussion in 'Political Discussions' started by David Kleber - KB3FXI, Jun 1, 2016.

1. David Kleber - KB3FXI

David Kleber - KB3FXI Moderator Staff Member

Hmmmm...

wedgar likes this.
  2. wedgar

wedgar Administrator Staff Member Gold Member

Interesting. What are your thoughts on this?

3. David Kleber - KB3FXI

I'm not sure what to think of it. It is pretty interesting, though, especially the fact that it's in polar orbit.

4. wedgar

I thought the article was an interesting read also, but not quite sure what to make it either.

It did seem the article was trying to infer that the Black Knight was not from "our" world.

Wasn't sure the author was trying to connect this Black Knight with God.

5. David Kleber - KB3FXI

I guess my take on the Black Knight is.... who/what do you believe, if anything. There are a million theories on this one. But, if there is actual documented proof (none that I've seen, although it may be out there) that a 15 ton artificial satellite was documented as orbiting our planet in a polar orbit back in the 1950's, then that can't be explained by any of the conventional/publicly revealed technology we had at the time. But, once again, who/what do you believe? I take everything with a grain of salt (especially when it's coming from the governments or academia of the world), but I don't discount anything either. Ancient technology? A monitoring probe sent here many thousands of years ago by extraterrestrials, or yet another mind-plug from the powers that shouldn't be. We'll probably never know for sure.

wedgar likes this.
  6. wedgar

My guess is that it is old space technology from either the US or the Russians that is circling the earth...